phatmac's Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Xbox 360) review

Nothing really stands out here.

It's really bland and generic to me. I'm clueless to the warhammer universe, but I've seen this kind of game before. Even the mechanics around it are decent at best. The story doesn't help it stand out from the crowd as it is forgettable. This game doesn't do anything exceptionally well, its just such a standard experience. Fans will enjoy this game, but I never got the appeal.

Other reviews for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Xbox 360)

Just sit back and enjoy the awesome 0

Relic entertainments first action/shooter title has hit the shelves and it is pretty freaking awesome. The developers previous titles; Homeworld, Company of Heroes, and Dawn of War have all been expertly made strategy games and that level of quality has carried over to Space Marine.The WorldFor starters it is clear that Relic takes the Warhammer 40k universe as seriously as Games Workshop, and in this case that's a good thing. The fiction is unapologetically bad ass in an 8th grade kind of way a...