Addons

#1 Posted by Destroyeron (356 posts) -
Warhammer Online Addons
This has not really been documented by Mythic Entertainment at all, but Warhammer Online supports AddOns just the same as World of Warcraft does, and we're fully supporting it with a Warhammer AddOn section here on Curse.

Those of you in Open Beta may want to check it out. There are quite a few very cool AddOns already popping up, with more no doubt on the way as the game inches closer to release. Below are just a few of the most popular that players will find extremely useful as you dive into Warhammer Online for the first time. These are just a few of the AddOns currently available, and more are being added every day, so head over and check them out!

Taken from http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85159. I didn't see any threads about addons, and I didn't hear about them till I saw this so I figured I'd post it here.
#2 Posted by Royale (157 posts) -

Awesome!  I'll have to check some of those out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.