Beta Account?

#1 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Alright so I was at Target the other day, and near the PC games they had a DVD case that said "Warhammer Online Pre-release bonuses" and it was a dollar. So I was like "sweet, I dont really want to preorder the game so I'll just get this." Anyways, I got it and took it home, went to the website and tried adding my beta center code and it didnt work. Tried adding the items code and that didnt work either.

So I'm assuming this is the same stuff that you get preordering the game, but did anyone else have problems with their codes?

#2 Posted by atheistium (352 posts) -

Is their beta up yet? Check the info to see if there is a date you can do it on.
If not contact their support :)

#3 Posted by Soap (3567 posts) -
atheistium said:
"Is their beta up yet? Check the info to see if there is a date you can do it on.
If not contact their support :)"
Betas been open for a while now.
#4 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -
atheistium said:
"Is their beta up yet? Check the info to see if there is a date you can do it on.
If not contact their support :)"
Hmm, well I mean I dont think it would have to be up to use the code, I just thought that I would use it and when the beta comes up I'd be able to log in.
#5 Edited by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

https://accounts.eamythic.com/
Try making an account there, when it asks for a code or something, put in your open beta code.  Once it's set up, at the top it will say "Activate a key", that's where you will enter your other codes.

Oh, and that code you got is for open beta, which doesn't start until September 7th.

#6 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -
DOUBLESHOCK said:
"https://accounts.eamythic.com/
Try making an account there, when it asks for a code or something, put in your open beta code.  Once it's set up, at the top it will say "Activate a key", that's where you will enter your other codes. "
Yeah, I tried that as well. I actually emailed them the day I made this topic and still no response. Oooh well.
#7 Posted by Vecta (167 posts) -

Well Closed Beta is over, you will have to wait till the 7th of September when open Beta starts.

#8 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

You could try asking Target about this, maybe they know what's wrong, maybe that code is no good.

#9 Posted by Isaac (119 posts) -

when you put in the code you must type it in like: ASD78-SSDF7-DD6S7-ASD7A-9JJ2J

I had the same problem. But then I realized I can't play the beta until September 7th so...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.