Beta testers

#1 Posted by JoshS (415 posts) -

Are there any other beta testers here? I know we can't say anything about the game itself if we were to abide by the Beta Test Agreement but I'm just curious.

#2 Posted by Forzen (89 posts) -

/waves

Been in the beta a while now.

#3 Posted by trebert (45 posts) -

been in the beta since last year :|

#4 Posted by Latentk (32 posts) -

Just recently got my invite!

#5 Posted by Kodo_Beast (131 posts) -

I was invited in the first wave of Guild Beta although I'm not in a guild. Lucky me!

#6 Posted by Snipes424 (120 posts) -

Yeah I've been in the beta awhile.... I think that is the only thing we can say right?

#7 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

Can you betatypes at least say if you like it?

#8 Posted by Vecta (167 posts) -

Don't worry the BETA NDA gets lifted in a few weeks time.

#9 Posted by Kodo_Beast (131 posts) -
License_To_Bill said:
"Can you betatypes at least say if you like it?
"
No we cannot. The ONLY thing we can say is "I am in the beta". Nothing more, nothing less. The NDA will be dropping VERY shortly though (think 1-3 weeks, probably less than 2 weeks is my guess), so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
#10 Posted by EpicVandal (76 posts) -

I am in it as well.

#11 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

Not me!  Veteran newsletter subscriber back in July 2006, CE preordered and everything, but still no beta invite :(

#12 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -
DOUBLESHOCK said:
"Not me!  Veteran newsletter subscriber back in July 2006, CE preordered and everything, but still no beta invite :(
"
You should have been emailed a beta invite right when you preorderd.  You should email whoever you bought it from and tell them whats up.
#13 Posted by Merforga (262 posts) -

Maybe...... ^_^

#14 Posted by Shader (6 posts) -

Yup, I'm a beta tester.

#15 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -
Feanor said:
"DOUBLESHOCK said:
"Not me!  Veteran newsletter subscriber back in July 2006, CE preordered and everything, but still no beta invite :(
"
You should have been emailed a beta invite right when you preorderd.  You should email whoever you bought it from and tell them whats up.
"
That's for the open beta.
#16 Posted by slowpantz (87 posts) -
DOUBLESHOCK said:
"
same thing happened to me :(
#17 Posted by Latentk (32 posts) -

This game is _______.

All without breaking the NDA.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.