Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 18, 2008

An MMORPG based on the Games Workshop franchise developed by Mythic Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Some of the features were brutal RvR battles (Realm vs Realm) and siege warfare. Warhammer Online was shut down December 18th, 2013.

Games Day Baltimore (Waaagh!)

Slunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Slunks

Hey-o,

Any fellow Giant Bombers coming into Baltimore, Maryland to visit Games Day Baltimore? Warhammer Online is going to be there, and luckily I'm about 25 minutes away, so I am going to be there. It goes down May 9th, and I'm anticipating some Paul Barnett/Jeff Hickman action. Going to attempt to snag an interview with Paul if he's there. Anyway, I'll be sporting my Luchadeer hoodie. Let me know if you're going!

Edit: Here's the specifics on ticket pricing, convention open/close time.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Hmmmm...

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By TomA

I tottally wish I could go but i'm up here in Vancouver:( I'd love to bring my Crimson Fists and plow through the competition with the almighty Pedro Kantor!!!

Slunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Slunks
    TomA said:
    "I tottally wish I could go but i'm up here in Vancouver:( I'd love to bring my Crimson Fists and plow through the competition with the almighty Pedro Kantor!!!"
    Ahh, that stinks. I remember missing last year's due to work, but that was even before Warhammer Online even came out. I expected there to be little Online, and lots of tabletop, so I didn't mind missing out too much. However, I was just learning about the game through Paul Barnett's crazy videos, and I was hyped as ever. Turns out that there were tons of PCs set up to play on, and I missed it. Blah!

Maybe one day they'll swing nearby you -- who knows!? Those guys are everywhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.