Lost Ambition Destruction RvR US Guild Recruiting.

#1 Posted by Feanor (1391 posts) -
Lost Ambition is a US RvR guild that is looking for more members to fill out its ranks. Our officers have had a lot of sucess in past MMO's and are looking to carry that sucsess to Warhammer Online. 

As of right now we have about 10 core dedicated members who are ALWAYS on vent. We are looking to add another 10 people or so before the launch of the game. 

We are looking for people over the age of 17(exceptions can be made if you are younger and mature), and people who are willing to listen, and people who are willing to work together. 

We Have a ventrilo server with many active people in it. We encourage all our members to use vent, it promotes guild unity and makes us stronger overall. 

We are looking to become one of if not THE best guild on the server that we roll on. Our members all have open beta invites as well as early access, so we will be getting out of the gates early and fast. Even though we are going to be working hard to be the best we can be, we are also the type of people who likes to mess around and have fun(it is a game afterall). 

If you are interested you can apply at lostambitionwar.guildlaunch.com then following a short ventrilo interveiw you will gain access to the guild. 

If you have any questions please send me a PM here, or message me on aim at Feanor750. 

Thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you apply.
#2 Posted by Azteris (810 posts) -

Applied.

#3 Posted by Feanor (1391 posts) -

Check your pm's at the guild site.  :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.