Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 18, 2008

An MMORPG based on the Games Workshop franchise developed by Mythic Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Some of the features were brutal RvR battles (Realm vs Realm) and siege warfare. Warhammer Online was shut down December 18th, 2013.

Release Date Announced!

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vlademir

Warhammer Online's official release date is September 18. The game will come packaged with a free 30 day subscription and they have decided to sell 60 day game cards (they said that game cards might not be a possibility), along with the ability to subscribe with your credit card.

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Cerza

Don't forget to mention the pre-order pack that they announced with that press release as well. It contains many of the bonuses that the CE has and hits store shelves August 28 for  £3.97 (5 euros).

What I wanna know though is what happens to those of us who pre-ordered the CE. Do we get a different pre-order pack, or do we get this one for free, or do we get the shaft and now have to pay for this pre-order pack which was originally marketed as part of the CE?

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vlademir
    Cerza said:
    "Don't forget to mention the pre-order pack that they announced with that press release as well. It contains many of the bonuses that the CE has and hits store shelves August 28 for  £3.97 (5 euros).

What I wanna know though is what happens to those of us who pre-ordered the CE. Do we get a different pre-order pack, or do we get this one for free, or do we get the shaft and now have to pay for this pre-order pack which was originally marketed as part of the CE?"
    We already got it. It's just an open beta key and a head start key if I'm not mistaken.
    Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4  Edited By Cerza

WHAT??? When did you get it? I haven't got mine yet. F'ing Gamestop my God....

Forzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Forzen

I got mine like a month ago I think. I've had it a while anyway.

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vlademir
    Cerza said:
    "WHAT??? When did you get it? I haven't got mine yet. F'ing Gamestop my God...."
    I got mine in April lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.