RvR gameplay vid

#1 Posted by noisebleed (23 posts) -
#2 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -

A few weeks back I was questing and saw this huge fight break out in the empire/chaos zone.  They where just on a hill fighting, no objectives at stake or anything.  Thats the kind of stuff that WoW was missing and this game is going to have a ton of it.

#3 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -
#4 Posted by Lazar (45 posts) -

God WAR is fun to play. :)

#5 Posted by TheBeast (1931 posts) -

This does look like WoW endgame/PvP in so many ways - that's not to say playing it won't be completely different!
I can imagine though, that the only way a MMO is going to have an inch on the WoW throne is to mimic it and to gradually tear people away from what they're used to.
Not sure if I should play this though... I don't fancy getting addicted to an MMO again.
Does anyone know how many ports need forwarding for it to work?

#6 Posted by Vecta (167 posts) -
#7 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -
TheBeast said:
"This does look like WoW endgame/PvP in so many ways - that's not to say playing it won't be completely different!
I can imagine though, that the only way a MMO is going to have an inch on the WoW throne is to mimic it and to gradually tear people away from what they're used to.
Not sure if I should play this though... I don't fancy getting addicted to an MMO again.
Does anyone know how many ports need forwarding for it to work?"
Its really not like WoW at all and the pvp is a bit different.  The only reason they look a like is because warcraft stole Warhammers art style back when the first warcraft came out.  If you look at those gay little model things people play with youll see the game looks just like them.  And those have been around for 20 something years.
#8 Posted by Jimbo_N (1197 posts) -

I would have like to see more combat form the actual player.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.