sooo... how are things?

#1 Posted by Royale (158 posts) -

I stopped playing WAR just over a month ago thanks to the piles of other awesome games coming out including fallout 3, fable 2, COD WAW, Gears 2, etc... I fully intend on re-subscribing in the spring time, or whenever I finish playing all of these other games in my pile, which I indicated in my exit survey.

So I'm sure that things have changed a bit since I stopped.  How are things?  Any good updates I should know about?  How's the RVR doing now?  Now that more people are in end game RVR, how is that playing out?  

I really really want to start up again, but know that if I do I may miss out on the awesome games I'm currently playing.
#2 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

I just picked up a copy a few days ago so i couldnt tell you if anything has changed much. But i do know there are a lot of people at 40 right now, things still appear like a ghost town until some action happens, then people just come out of the wood works.

#3 Posted by Phantom_Crash (300 posts) -

I would also like to know how things have been since in the past few months, as i type this Im installing WAR now. I hate to think how many patches I need to download.

#4 Posted by coakroach (2492 posts) -

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
WoW claims another

#5 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -
#6 Posted by TheBeast (1931 posts) -

I'm still playing on and off and still having fun, surprisingly enough.

They're constantly patching and rebalancing things - nothing has had much of an impact on the core problems of the gameplay yet though unfortunately.
Some experiences are just horrible and laggy and put you right off, whereas you can get in to a good keep siege and it turns out to be great fun.
#7 Posted by BigDo6 (166 posts) -

I've had to switch servers three times due to low population.

#8 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

I really want to see WAR succeed. I'm a huge Warhammer fan and was pretty upset that my rather old computer has no hopes of running it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.