You call this a head start?

#1 Posted by xxNBxx (972 posts) -

So I have been playing the "head start" for WAR, and though its nice to be doing stuff that will really matter for characters later,  I have to say its whats the deal?  We are not playing the full version of the game really.  We are still playing the beta version.  We don't have the Pre-ordered items, cause you need to have the CD key to get them.   I kind of feel like how Jeff did on the bombcast,  its just a stress test for the servers more then its an early start to the full game.

This all aside The game is fun.  for the server i was on it ran great, besides the game frezing up for 4 sec only one time in 5 hours of play. 

Thing i like best about War so far is the public quests.  They are a lot of fun. Questing in geniral is better then in WoW(so far at least)  I have yet to feel the, "how many of these guys do i have to kill to get a heart?" feeling you get in a lot of WoW quests.

At any rate what do you guys think of "head start"?

#2 Posted by Royale (157 posts) -

I'm patiently waiting until tomorrow for my head start.  I'm excited to get in and start playing.  Even on Saturday night, knowing thay my chars were going to be wiped in the morning... I couldn't stop playing.

#3 Posted by Jimbo_N (1197 posts) -

uh, the Head Start has carried over to the retail. So it was not the beta. The Open beta was just before the headstart. It was a pretty short headstart tho and I worked most of those days anyway so it was kinda wasted for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.