Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Apr 10, 2012

Announced at Gamescom 2011 by BioWare Mythic, this new Warhammer game will be Play4Free. Wrath of Heroes was shut down on March 29th, 2013.

Wrath of Heroes Player ID List

FateOfNever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By FateOfNever

Well, since Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes is (now) officially in open beta (I jumped the gun in my other topic, apparently, but it's all good) I figured that it wouldn't hurt to have a list of player IDs for those in the GB community playing the game; especially since WoH rewards you for joining games as part of a group. So, if you're playing Wrath of Heroes and want to play with other Giant Bombers, post your ID in this topic and then I'll add it to the list. Standard procedure and everything. All I have to start with is my name and 's name who provided it in the other topic, but, hopefully this list will grow beyond just two people (with any luck.)

Edit: We're up to three!

GB User NameWrath of Heroes ID
    FateOfNeverCallahanWho
    SayishereSayshan
    [GB]The_Jimbo_NJimbo_N
    allenibrahimallenibrahim
    Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Sayishere

Lol, well its a start i guess. To be fair, a fair few play this, and seriously having alot of fun playing it. Best way i could describe this game is basically the Call of Duty of WoW BG's, obviously the Warhammer Online varient, i.e. scenarios.

FateOfNever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By FateOfNever

The Call of Duty of WoW BG's is probably a pretty good way to describe it. They're like battle grounds with pre-made classes that have a total of five available abilities and three teams instead of two. And with a bigger focus on killing dudes. It's certainly a fun game and I hope it takes off (so hey, if you're reading this and haven't been playing the game yet and it sounds at all interesting, give it a try, more people should be playing this game, or at least trying this game.)

allenibrahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By allenibrahim

I enjoyed the closed beta a lot, but it was too buggy and nobody I knew played it. Now that it's open, I want to get back to it! My ID is allenibrahim in game.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Marz

i played close beta for a few weeks... don't know how much has changed.. i should probably boot it back up again.

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Sayishere

@FateOfNever said:

The Call of Duty of WoW BG's is probably a pretty good way to describe it. They're like battle grounds with pre-made classes that have a total of five available abilities and three teams instead of two. And with a bigger focus on killing dudes. It's certainly a fun game and I hope it takes off (so hey, if you're reading this and haven't been playing the game yet and it sounds at all interesting, give it a try, more people should be playing this game, or at least trying this game.)

Yup exactly right, it makes MMO PVP which is usually a daunting task, which involves gearing up and learning button combinations easier, much easier infact. Thats not to say theres no skill involved, because trust me there is. This game is heavily team based, and usually in MMOs theres always that one guy who has amazing gear and 1 shots half the party. Theres definately less of that.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By jimbo_n

ID: [GB]The_Jimbo_N

No idea how the game handles regions tho. Anyone got some knowledge of that? Does it automatically put you in the correct region? If so, we should probably write that aswell.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.