Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhawk

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 28, 2007

Based on the original PlayStation game of the same name, Warhawk for the PlayStation 3 opts for team-based multiplayer action on the ground and in the air instead of single-player flight combat.

Does anyone in europe buy the addon packs?

Batou2034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Batou2034

I filter my games to local region to avoid lag with intercontinental games, but there are hardly any games using any of the addon packs, typically 1 in 10 is addon pack enabled. So even though I forked out for all 3, I rarely get to play with jetpacks or APCs, and I haven't seen a Dropship at all.. Are europeans just not buying that addons?

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OmegaPirate

i bought all 3 on launch dates - and have no problem finidng a lga free game on whichever vehicle set i fancy playing on - best bet is to set the server filter to 'official' only  - then look for the servers with (ALL) in the start of thse server name - this means they play all the expansion packs

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By FLStyle

You're not looking for the matches correctly, there's servers for all 3 add-ons active all the time.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mosespippy

You must be filtering incorrectly.  Myself, and many north americans use the european servers for their recruit - general rank restriction settings, and often find ourselves in all 3 expansions.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By lord_canti

i have them all lol and im in the uk

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.