Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhawk

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 28, 2007

Based on the original PlayStation game of the same name, Warhawk for the PlayStation 3 opts for team-based multiplayer action on the ground and in the air instead of single-player flight combat.

just ordered, i have a few questions

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kashif1

1. i don't have a mic, is that okay
    2.  will my skills in the demo transfer over
    3. should i bother with expansions

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bicycleham

1. It's fine. You'll probably miss out on talking to people and strategizing but it's fine.
    2. Don't think so. Never played the demo so I'm really not sure. I'm guessing no.
    3. I'm thinking yes. Haven't played WarHawk in a while but I think that expansions are needed to join servers with expansion maps. But I have been wrong.

ezekielzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ezekielzero

1. if your playing with people you know or want to be at all tactical you need a mic, think battlefield without the preset commands
    2 not sure
    3 All the expansions are alright however i dont think anyone actually plays them vey much

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

not having a mic is all ways bad in a mutliplayer game.
    if you mean what you've learnt on your own then yeah they would carry over.
    the expansions are pretty much a requirement if you wanna play alot of games.

My advice would be that you should have gotten into the game after launch the game is strictly now warhawks people rarely get into tanks or go on foot because after so many updates the warhawks have become inanely over powered and you will often die many times upon arrival in a server and spawn.

spiredcrescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By spiredcrescent

1.  Unless you have friends playing mics arent a big deal.  Every game i have ever been in less than half of the people have mics.

2.  It will probably be a lil harder than the demo.

3.  A meaningful number of matches use the new maps.  Their good so get them all in the bundle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.