Warhawk "Operation: Fallen Star" Booster Pack Video [Debut!]

#1 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Check it out!

Add this to the hardcore trophies, in-game music, tutorials, and more, I think it's time to give Warhawk another visit again. :P

Woot.
#2 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3092 posts) -

Is all this stuff free?

#3 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -

About time people actually supported in-game music :D

#4 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

Makes me regret not getting Warhawk when it came out..

#5 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"Is all this stuff free?"
Well everything except for the booster pack. So far EVERYTHING has been free except for the 3 booster packs, which were Omega Dawn (came with a new map and drop ship vehicles), Broken Mirror (came with new map and APC vehicles), and now Fallen Star (comes with a new map and jetpacks).

Each cost around 5 bucks I believe, which is actually a damn good deal for a vehicle and a map. And note that each map is totally different, Omega Dawn for example was a night time map, with a dark factory feel to it, and Broken Mirror which was a snow map. And now this forest doom feel in Fallen Star. Everything else though, from the new game modes, to the new weapons, have all been free.

Well worth checking it out though.
#6 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

Looks good too bad online isn't really my thing.

#7 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (735 posts) -

Can't wait.

#8 Edited by Adam_West (50 posts) -

yeah.....

im not paying for that shit.

wish it was free like the Burnout stuff. Criterion owns.

#9 Posted by chronicsmoke (996 posts) -

looks fukin great!!!! this will get me into playing warhawk again

#10 Posted by 100 (526 posts) -

Damn, those booster packs look great. In-game music will be fantastic to have.
I just hope they have a three in one deal. Where I can buy all the booster packs out so far, for say $20.

#11 Posted by Boiglenoight (537 posts) -

Tribes!!!

#12 Posted by 10MP (311 posts) -

looks great but it should be free

#13 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
Adam_West said:
"yeah.....

im not paying for that shit.

wish it was free like the Burnout stuff. Criterion owns."

Uhh, it's a map (10 layouts) and a new vehicle set, how would this be free? Everything is free, except for the map, almost all other shooters on consoles make you pay for maps, it was never a big deal then, now it is? People shouldn't be surprised, huge maps like this take time, money, and hard work into making.
#14 Edited by normajean777 (450 posts) -

i think my head just exploded from all the beautiful scenes i just saw

#15 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

i wish i still had my warhawk

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.