Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WarioWare D.I.Y.

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 28, 2010

WarioWare D.I.Y. is a Nintendo DS game that gives players all the tools they need to create their own microgames, comics and music tracks from scratch and share them with other players.

This game is officially awesome

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By JJWeatherman

Jeff just posted these pictures of a game he has created on WarioWare D.I.Y. via Twitter:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I wasn't really excited for this game at all before. Now I want to play this badly. The possibilities for hilarious shenanigans seem endless. Freakin' Chie kickin' tanks guys! I hope they show this game off in the quick look. 

Finally, someone can remake Stroker!
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Awesome stuff.    :)

On a side note, I hope some one makes a Lincoln Force micro game.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @JJOR64 said:
    " Awesome stuff.    :) On a side note, I hope some one makes a Lincoln Force micro game. "
    Yeees! It has to happen. How could it not? If Jeff can make this then surely we can somehow band together to make something that resembles Lincoln FORCE. It's our duty as Giant Bombers to do it. On that note I need to go to sleep cause I'm starting to get to that point where I can't stop typing stupid and random crap.
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Yeah, saw that earlier, completely awesome.  They can't not do a quick look of this.  Is it like an actual game, and you program it to work (Like, can you actually select Run, Bufu, Punt, etc.) or is it just a series of photos you can put together?  Forgive my lack of knowledge about the game, I haven't read anything about it.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Meowayne
    @xobballox said:
    " Yeah, saw that earlier, completely awesome.  They can't not do a quick look of this.  Is it like an actual game, and you program it to work (Like, can you actually select Run, Bufu, Punt, etc.) or is it just a series of photos you can put together?  Forgive my lack of knowledge about the game, I haven't read anything about it. "
    Totally not quicklook material. It is a completely functional programming language and sprite editor.
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Meowayne said:
    " @xobballox said:
    " Yeah, saw that earlier, completely awesome.  They can't not do a quick look of this.  Is it like an actual game, and you program it to work (Like, can you actually select Run, Bufu, Punt, etc.) or is it just a series of photos you can put together?  Forgive my lack of knowledge about the game, I haven't read anything about it. "
    Totally not quicklook material. It is a completely functional programming language and sprite editor. "
    That sounds awesome.  I wouldn't want a quick look of the game making process, but I would want to see Jeff's finished version of Chie Vs. Tank in action, haha.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Meowayne

Here's a set of games created with DIY's editor:

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Meowayne said:

" @xobballox said:

Totally not quicklook material. It is a completely functional programming language and sprite editor. "
    According to Jeff's article there should be a review, and a quick look as well sometime this week. It may not be an exciting process but it seems interesting for at least a few minutes of quicklook goodness.
    Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Yukoei
    @xobballox said:
    Jeff has said that you tap on Chie to win.
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yukoei:Awesome.
    EthanML

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By EthanML

At last, we all get to tap Chie.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.