Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WarioWare D.I.Y.

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 28, 2010

WarioWare D.I.Y. is a Nintendo DS game that gives players all the tools they need to create their own microgames, comics and music tracks from scratch and share them with other players.

Wario Ware: Made in Ore Gameplay Footage

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Holy crap, I didn't even though this game existed.  Anyways I found two clips on YouTube from GoNintendo showing off some of the gameplay.  I guess in this Wario Ware game you get to create your own micro games.  Anyways enjoy the videos.

CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By CoolDrMoney

I'm really looking forward to this game, I hope the tools provide a lot of possibilities for microgame creation.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64
    CoolDrMoney said:
    "I'm really looking forward to this game, I hope the tools provide a lot of possibilities for microgame creation. "
    I hope it will take advantage of the DSi camera.  I want my micro game to be putting a hat on my head.  =P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.