wes's Made in Ore (Nintendo DS) review

Want more Microgames? Make them yourself!

Well, why don't YOU try to make a fun microgame!?
I've always been a fan of the Warioware series. However compared to older titles in the series I found Warioware D.I.Y. to be rather basic in terms of gameplay. The stages included on the cartridge were good examples of what can be built using the level designer, but on their own I found them somewhat lacking. Nintendo's decision to not use any buttons really limited the variety in D.I.Y. 's microgames. But while D.I.Y. wasn't as much fun as older Warioware's I did enjoy the ability to make my own microgames.

The level creator is where the game really shines. The game has a multitude of tutorials and the creator is incredibly simple to use while having diverse options. I only wish Nintendo had given users the ability to map commands to the DS's buttons (but yes I know they were trying to keep the creator simple).
Posted by MysteriousBob

The whole point of this game is to make your own games. If you buy it for more microgames, then you're insane.

Posted by Wes
@MysteriousBob And the whole point of LBP is to make your own levels, but there are still plenty of developer made worlds.