Now YOU Can Look Like An Idiot On WarioWare Snapped!

Posted by ArclightBorealis (1563 posts) -

Anyone who has played WarioWare Smooth Moves on the Wii probably knows that the challenges and demands the game throws at you, are bound to make you look like a total douche in the process. Thankfully, that was remedied when you got three buddies over and let them face the humiliation.

Well, now we have the latest entry in the series, WarioWare Snapped, a DSi download exclusive. Gametrailers posted a video of Iwata demonstrating five microgames, but the real highlight is not the actual games, but really, the ending. (the vid)

GAF was kind enough to create a gif out of that very ending, and it will no doubt be engraved into my mind for years to come.

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp213/meppi65/pachi-complete.gif

Before anyone does so, this is not being done by me to convince anyone to buy a DSi or this game (it's all your decision). However, just watching the president of Nintendo make himself act silly playing a game, all with that very serious face, was too good to pass up.

You did laugh, did you?

#1 Posted by ArclightBorealis (1563 posts) -

Anyone who has played WarioWare Smooth Moves on the Wii probably knows that the challenges and demands the game throws at you, are bound to make you look like a total douche in the process. Thankfully, that was remedied when you got three buddies over and let them face the humiliation.

Well, now we have the latest entry in the series, WarioWare Snapped, a DSi download exclusive. Gametrailers posted a video of Iwata demonstrating five microgames, but the real highlight is not the actual games, but really, the ending. (the vid)

GAF was kind enough to create a gif out of that very ending, and it will no doubt be engraved into my mind for years to come.

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp213/meppi65/pachi-complete.gif

Before anyone does so, this is not being done by me to convince anyone to buy a DSi or this game (it's all your decision). However, just watching the president of Nintendo make himself act silly playing a game, all with that very serious face, was too good to pass up.

You did laugh, did you?

#2 Posted by Snail (8604 posts) -

The first time I played it was fucking awesome.

It was so perfect, it delivered lulz.

#3 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -

Dude that gif was funny.  Now all it needs is the right music - The Chicken (or birdy, whatever they call it) Dance perhaps?

#4 Posted by ArclightBorealis (1563 posts) -

Well, shortly after, there was YTMND made out of it, using the Corneria theme from the original Star Fox as part of it. This is it.

It just repeats on and on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.