WarioWare : Snapped....in half.

#1 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -

Being all pumped up for the DSi tomorrow morning I decided to see some early reviews of WarioWare : Snapped so I can figure out to either spend my Nintendo points now or later. I read the review up at NintendoLife and they gave it a pretty low score ( 4 / 10 ). GameSpot also gave it the same thing 4 / 10. It seems it's more technically faulted due to it's inability to properly recognize you against your surroundings. Of course this would mean if you couldn't get it register your sillouette you can't play the game at all. Also, the issue about no High Scores for the mini-games you play kills any sort of replayability for me and sadly I don't think this will be a purchase.

NintendoLife Review

What are your thoughts?

#2 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

From everything I've read, there isn't many microgames to it, either. And though it exposes me to all those guys that say "reviews are worthless," these have really bummed me out. Guess I'll be saving my free 1000 points.

#3 Posted by Snail (8617 posts) -

It works fine with me, provided major lulz, and for 5 bucks it was a great buy.

It didn't really cost 5 dollars because they give us 1000 points which is worth 10 dollars.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.