Could this game increase?

#1 Posted by mikebonbon (5 posts) -

I'm was so interesting since WO Z,i'm was hear that WO Z using DW6 chracters with them weapons (with fixing clone on attacks).But i'm was wrong, Koei still using DW5 weapons on DW6 characters costume 0_o. Koei was so lazy, huh? And then MO2 (WO 3) 's announcement on Youtube,do u guys think this game will go to similar mistake like WO Z ?

#2 Posted by Landon (4115 posts) -

Oh, is this another Dynasty Warrriors-like game?

#3 Posted by pw2566ch (480 posts) -

I don't think this game is going to be released in America.

#4 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5750 posts) -

huh?

#5 Posted by mikebonbon (5 posts) -

i'm hope that this game have English version, i don't want it just like DW : StrikeForce 2 will never released in other religion T.T

#6 Posted by Hailinel (22720 posts) -

@Landon: Oh, stuff it.

@mikebonbon: From what footage I've seen, the Dynasty Warriors characters are being represented in their Dynasty Warriors 7 forms. I imagine that the reason that the DW characters in Warriors Orochi Z did not use their Dynasty Warriors 6 weapon styles was because DW6 uses a completely different combat system from the rest of the Dynasty Warriors series. Further, the DW6 renbu combat system was widely disliked; that's why they returned to the charge system for DW7.

As for whether or not Warriors Orochi 3 will see release in North America, I'm going to guess yes, but that's really up to Tecmo Koei, seeing as they chose not to release Warriors Orochi Z here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.