No recent wiki edits to this page.
Warwick was not always a Werewolf-like blood thirsty creature. Instead, he was once a great alchemist and one amongst the most powerful men in his home city-state of Zaun. His infamous career as an excellent alchemist and many received honors for his craft led him to offer his services to the Noxian military. At the time, Noxian army was raging war against Ionia. Warwick and his apprentice Singed, stationed in the lab far away from the battlefield, were manufacturing all kinds of concoctions for the Noxian army. So potent were his poisons and chemical weapons, that even the greatest of Ionia healers - under the leadership of Soraka the Starchild - were struggling to combat them. With his despicable mind on his side, Warwick's reign of horror became so horrific, that even his very name became the curse in the eyes of his Ionian enemies. They began referring to him only as "the Deathmaker".
But even under the protection Noxian High Command, he was not entirely safe from the reach of retribution. As Soraka desperately walked through the myriad of death and destruction left behind of one of Warwick's chemical attacks, her heart finally gave way. She called down the wrath of the universe on Warwick, wishing that his form would mirror the cruelty of his heart - a curse that would take her aspiring divinity as the toll. In his laboratory, a terrible thirst took over Warwick. As his apprentice looked in horror what he has become, Warwick rushed through the door, sprinting to the unknown parts of the world. He had become a Werewolf. A wild, murderous beast with desire for blood.
Today, the Blood Hunter fights for Noxus within the League of Legends... Grateful of the hex that his now mortal enemy bestowed upon him.
- Eternal Thirst (Passive) - Each of Warwick's attacks will heal him for 6/12/18 health. Each successive attack against the same target will restore increasing amounts of health to Warwick.
- Hungering Strike - Takes a bite out of enemy unit for damage and heals Warwick for the damage dealt.
- Hunters Call - Warwick lets out a howl, increasing all nearby friendly champions' attack speed as well as his own for a short time.
- Blood Scent - Warwick passively senses weakened enemy champions around him. The scent of blood sends him into a fury causing him to move at incredible speeds.
- Infinite Duress - Warwick leaps onto an enemy Champion, suppressing his target and dealing damage for a few seconds gaining additional lifesteal increase while he does.
- "Mmmm... mmm... I smell their stench."
- "It's only fun if they run."
- "It's time to hunt."
- "I'll feast on their bones."
- "This ends... now."
- "All the better to eat you with my dear!"
- Warwick's dance is that of Michael Jackson's Thriller
- Warwick's "Urf the Manatee" skin is reference to the April Fool's day hero "Urf the Manatee." At the end of April Fool's day 2010 it was known that Warwick killed Urf.
- Warwick's "Big Bad" skin and his /joke are both references to the fable Little Red Riding Hood