Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wasteland 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 19, 2014

Brian Fargo, Alan Pavlish, Mike Stackpole and others reunite for a sequel to their hit 1988, post-apocalyptic CRPG Wasteland. Wasteland 2 is fan-funded from a successful Kickstarter campaign.

Are they doing a Wasteland 2 Quick Look or Unfinished?

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Just wondering if we are going to see anything about Wasteland 2 on the site. I know Jeff said on a UPF that he was downloading Wasteland 2 and they might be doing something later in the week, so I'm guessing an Unfinished or something? The game officially comes out on September 19, so I'm not sure if they would want to do an Unfinished now or just wait a month for a proper Quick Look of the game upon release.

Is anyone else looking forward to Wasteland 2 or is it just me?

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I backed the game but never really payed much attention to it. I am sort of looking forward to it once it's out. I hope it turns out good.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

hold on, let me see if i can channel them and read their minds for you....

...oh wait, im not psychic...guess well have to practice good old fashioned patience then!

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

It's better to jujst wait for a proper release at this point imo.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out as a finished game. Because the beta(alpha) they had released initially for backers was pretty bad I thought, so hopefully they'll manage to pull it off in the end.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@tennmuerti: I haven't played it, but from the way it looks from recent videos they seem to have come a long way. When that was first release it barely classified as a game, but now it looks pretty awesome. Essentially a modern Fallout or Fallout 2.

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#6 sgtsphynx  Moderator

I played a little when the beta opened up in December. Even then it was pretty fun, though a little rough in spots. I actually haven't played it since February, so I am curious what they have changed since that early look at it. Too bad I have almost no time to actually play games these days, and starting next week, I will have even less.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.