Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wasteland 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 19, 2014

Brian Fargo, Alan Pavlish, Mike Stackpole and others reunite for a sequel to their hit 1988, post-apocalyptic CRPG Wasteland. Wasteland 2 is fan-funded from a successful Kickstarter campaign.

Get Wasteland 2, play Wasteland for free!

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

So apparently Wasteland 2 will include Wasteland for free. I'm guessing that that means there will be a way to play Wasteland within Wasteland 2, Wasteception? Or does Wasteland come with Wasteland 2? Regardless, this is pretty awesome news.

Source http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/108751-wasteland-2-to-include-wasteland.html

Also, according to this thread over here, It's pretty easy to get a free copy of wasteland online, I'm assuming legally. So it's not as big a deal, but still rather nice of EA (never thought I'd say that) and inXile Entertainment.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

I think he meant "easy to dig up online" the same way NES games are also "easy to dig up online", i.e. not legally at all. Otherwise he surely would have linked to it.

I'm certainly looking forward to playing the original.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.