Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Watch Dogs

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released May 27, 2014

A third-person open-world game from Ubisoft, set in an alternate version of Chicago where the entire city is connected under a single network, and a vigilante named Aiden Pearce uses it to fight back against a conspiracy.

Anyone use the ctOS mobile app?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I downloaded it on my android phone but i haven't been able to connect with it so far. I did complete an online mobile challenge(escape the helicopter while driving through checkpoints).

Anyone have more luck connecting to the app?

FakeKisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

I have been trying since yesterday and have only gotten about as far as you. It keeps disconnecting and giving me errors...if I'm able to login at all.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No thank you!

MindBullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've been getting network errors all day. I don't think it's Uplay, since I've been able to connect to it through the main game all day. I've also been running into an issue where the login screen won't accept any kind of touch input, making it impossible to log in.

Probably best to just... Give it a few days.

Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I downloaded it but never even tried to log in. I'll give it about a week or so before trying.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tried it now, after a failed run and a few people (and uplay) disconnecting I had my first real success. It's a neat distraction and fun tie-in with the game. But all I think about is wishing I could witness my work in their view as opposed to on a minimalist map. If my buddy get the game I might try and jump in on his game if I am at his place just to see how it looks.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I used it after reading this thread, did a "Quick Game" and somehow I'm having a hard time accepting that it's a real person playing the console/PC version of the game on the other end. If it is, then cool, I just ruined someones day.

Crommi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@humanity said:

I used it after reading this thread, did a "Quick Game" and somehow I'm having a hard time accepting that it's a real person playing the console/PC version of the game on the other end. If it is, then cool, I just ruined someones day.

I had the same feeling but roles were reversed, did couple ctOS challenges in-game and after noticing that the opponents like to "disconnect" when you're about to finish the race and by doing so prevent you from winning, I'm pretty convinced that those are real people because AI wouldn't be such a dick.

ScottG13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It seems neat in concept, but can't seem to stay connected and you get nothing when the opponent drops. Pretty much a dumpster fire. You'd think they could have used the extra 6 months to get this thing buttoned up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.