Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Watch Dogs

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released May 27, 2014

A third-person open-world game from Ubisoft, set in an alternate version of Chicago where the entire city is connected under a single network, and a vigilante named Aiden Pearce uses it to fight back against a conspiracy.

Game keeps crashing after clicking New Game

BretF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Every time I try to start a new game it crashes at the loading screen. When I Ctr+ALT+DEL it just says Watch Dogs has stopped working. I have tried verifying the files and trying Uplay in offline mode and it has fixed the situation. Does anyone on here know whats up?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It might be having trouble connecting to the authentication server, should be fixed soon.

BretF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I decided to click on verify files again and it found more corrupted files. Now it says it's downloading a patch which is 3GB.

BretF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BretF

I got my answer. After verifying files a second time, it finally booted up fully.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.