New screenshot revealed.

• 58 results
#51 Edited by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

Hype is way too big for this game. No matter how good it is people are going to be disappointed.

#52 Posted by Alkaiser (358 posts) -

Uh, hope its fun? I'm not really sure what to say here.

#53 Posted by Rafaelfc (1313 posts) -

we don't get locked 60 fps not because the consoles are incapable of it, it's because developers will use every resource they can to get the best graphics and effects and they'll gladly trade in some framerate for that.

#54 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

@Rafaelfc said:

we don't get locked 60 fps not because the consoles are incapable of it, it's because developers will use every resource they can to get the best graphics and effects and they'll gladly trade in some framerate for that.

You just contradicted yourself. Yes consoles can run stuff at 60 FPS, but guess what? So could my phone if what was being displayed is basic enough, duh.

and yeah, this Watchdogs game doesn't look that good next to many modern games running on a PC. Go and look how good Max Payne 3 and The Witcher 2 are on PC.

#55 Posted by kerse (2100 posts) -

Might time to upgrade my pc

#56 Posted by Eye_Have_You (9 posts) -

Do want. Makes me so excited I could punch a child. Over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And......

#57 Posted by peterpasinili007 (69 posts) -

Gonna upgrade my PC then.

#59 Posted by erikalui (21 posts) -

The images look cool but I hope the game is as cool as shown in the pictures. If it works well on my PC then I could give it a try. In anyways, I am going to buy a gaming PC soon and hope that the works works out well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.