Watch_Dogs demo on Jimmy Fallon

#1 Posted by ColdPhone (60 posts) -

#2 Posted by HerpDerp (133 posts) -

@coldphone: This game looks cool, I like Jimmy Fallon enough, but I still don't understand Ubisoft's PR approach, late night talk shows, like what?

#3 Posted by Cirdain (2957 posts) -

This was great for the industry. Aisha Tyler is on point! Recognisably running using a PS4 controller too. This was great!

#4 Posted by BaneFireLord (2878 posts) -

Still looks as awesome as ever.

#5 Edited by pweidman (2215 posts) -

The demographics match up..no mystery there.

Q is who's worse at games Jimmy or Conan. ;)

#6 Posted by ColdPhone (60 posts) -

@herpderp: I'm not really sure. This was part of Jimmy Fallon's "Video Game Week," so I don't think this was the only game and he's had video games on the show before, so it's probably not just a Ubisoft thing.

#7 Posted by JouselDelka (967 posts) -

#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Was at first" Why does this game look real grimy and crappy" But then as soon as he left the shadows and got into the sun it looked great.

#9 Posted by rebgav (1429 posts) -
#10 Posted by Kierkegaard (556 posts) -

I student taught in a neighborhood just like that! Eerie! I'm really beginning to like Aisha Tyler. She was a better spokeswoman than the Ubisoft employee. Jimmy Fallon seemed honestly intrigued and excited. Can't wait for this game. Screw exclusives--this sells me a PS4.

#11 Posted by Jazzycola (662 posts) -

Now if only Aisha Tyler was like this during the Ubisoft conference....

#12 Posted by FlipperDesert (2069 posts) -

Now if only Aisha Tyler was like this during the Ubisoft conference....

#nagasakifart

#14 Posted by erikalui (21 posts) -

I like Jimmy Fallon and so will try this one out too. Ubisoft’s new strategy I guess but the game looks too cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.