Watch_Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay Leak

#1 Edited by Aegon (5639 posts) -

Looks like Ubi has a leak in their system. Someone's been leaking multiple videos, including this multiplayer gameplay vid.

#2 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Video isnt working but I have seen it.

Edit: There we go I see it now.

#3 Posted by Sterling (2309 posts) -

Seems like a pretty controlled leak to me. Its cut into a trailer.

#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Seems like a pretty controlled leak to me. Its cut into a trailer.

The youtube video of it was removed. I am guessing its a trailer released early.

#5 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4208 posts) -

Hrm.. No TDM, yet?.

Well I liked what I saw.

#6 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

Definitely AC-inspired, which is a good thing. It's nice to see they're trying to do something creative with the multiplayer, instead of just a straight, predictable third person shooter thing.

#8 Posted by erikalui (21 posts) -

I really liked the trailer and have seen many people talking about this trailer. The multiplayer game will be interesting to try but I am still with the single player game and want to have some more information about the multiplayer game. Has anyone tried it out?

#9 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

@erikalui said:

I really liked the trailer and have seen many people talking about this trailer. The multiplayer game will be interesting to try but I am still with the single player game and want to have some more information about the multiplayer game. Has anyone tried it out?

The game isn't out.

#11 Posted by erikalui (21 posts) -

Oh That's sad that the game is not out still. I hope that the price is reasonable to purchase and want to get some review first before trying it out.

#12 Edited by JouselDelka (967 posts) -

That gamepad aiming and shooting.. eugh, it's like the dude's right there and you can drop him with two shots but there's this physical barrier that people don't seem to mind. Boggles my mind.

Anyway, that was pretty cool. I wonder how many players it supports?

@erikalui said:

Oh That's sad that the game is not out still. I hope that the price is reasonable to purchase and want to get some review first before trying it out.

I'm only curious, are you new to buying video games?

#13 Edited by spraynardtatum (2962 posts) -

that looked awesome. Nice find.

#14 Posted by erikalui (21 posts) -

Yeah, I am new to purchasing video games and only have few games purchased till now and I take recommendations from friends before buying any new game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.