Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Watch Dogs

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released May 27, 2014

A third-person open-world game from Ubisoft, set in an alternate version of Chicago where the entire city is connected under a single network, and a vigilante named Aiden Pearce uses it to fight back against a conspiracy.

What is Patrick's band?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@patrickklepek said his brother(friend?) had a band that was featured in the game. Does anyone know what it is, is it one of the unlockable tracks?

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

His brother is the guitarist for The Audition.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@sethphotopoulos: Is that a starting track or do you have to unlock it? Patrick said on Bombin in AM that he hadn't found it yet as i recall.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By Justin258
    Loading Video...

I don't know if it's one of the unlockable songs, but I found this after a quick Google search.

Avatar image for a_faceless_name
    A_Faceless_Name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By A_Faceless_Name

Wow, weird, the Audition played for me when I was a promoter. I am pretty sure I have an early demo from them ad I know I have a few cds.

That soundtrack had about 7 bands I have worked with a few I am even friends with. That was awesome to see. Yet is still didn't fit the game very well/

gunstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gunstar

I have a reaaaaally early Audition shirt that's just a screen printed picture of Michael Jackson. Or was that The Academy before they were "The Academy Is..."? Either way this makes me feel so uncomfortable knowing I might have been in the midst of Scoops while hanging out at the Knights of Columbus.

Avatar image for a_faceless_name
    A_Faceless_Name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunstar:

I haven't thought about Knights of Columbus in ages. That takes me back. I only ever made it once or twice and usually selling merch for a band.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@ghostiet said:

@believer258 said:
    Loading Video...

I don't know if it's one of the unlockable songs, but I found this after a quick Google search.

I want to know who listens to this sort of music and I also want to know who makes it and is proud of himself.

I want to know who listens to this sort of music

Fifteen year olds.

who makes it and is proud of himself

Patrick's brother.

Actually, I think I might have listened to a song or two of theirs when I was in high school. The Audition isn't really a new band.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10  Edited By Nodima

Oh, one of those songs that feels stuck in the emo rock boom of the early 2000s? I kind of love that those songs are in there, it reminds me that there are people out there who are still really invested in the scene and adds (yet another) strange layer of disconnect to the Watch Dogs universe. "I am an elite hacker/grenade launcher enthusiast, now where is my Story of the Year CD?"

Also, @rorie wears a Trophy Fire t-shirt sometimes, which are a San Francisco band sort of in this vein. They had a couple decent songs on an album about five years ago, this was the one that stuck with me:

Loading Video...

"Pass the Bottle" was another alright one but it's not on Youtube. Surprised to learn just now they;'ve had four albums since then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.