3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

Finally a twin-stick shooter worth your time 0

Simplicity is a concept which few games can pull off without being called "simple", gamers consider it a derogatory term rather than a badge of honour. It's this much maligned adjective that has come to define the brightest and best of the twin-stick shooter genre. Giants of the field such as Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 have proven that to be brilliant, a twin-stick shooter must do a few things perfectly rather than everything well. Squid in a Box's Waves subscribes to this theory admirably, s...

Intense stylish shooter. 0

I enjoy this type of game. There's nothing remotely fancy about Waves, you pick up the controller and play away. For the right price -- and when I say the right price I mean cheap -- no one should regret a purchase like this. Presuming they're not expecting Grand Theft Auto 5 features and has their feet on planet Earth.Your best bet to enjoy is is connecting a controller into an USB port, it might be an Xbox 360 controller or not, I particularly love that controller, and use the dual stick to co...