Way of the Samurai 4 debut trailer.

#1 Posted by Hailinel (24283 posts) -

I really enjoyed Way of the Samurai 3, and judging from this teaser, the next game looks like it should be just as wild.  Fighting smug British guys with guns in addition to asshole bandits and corrupt samurai?  Looking forward to it!
#2 Posted by Jothel (917 posts) -

I only ever managed to play the first one but I really liked it, very interesting stuff... may have to get this one though

#3 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

Heard a while back this will be PS3 exclusive and the logo screen at the end doesn't seem to counter that.
Too bad, Way Of The Samurai was great (felt to me like the kind of game the Fable games should have been).

#4 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

3 looked really interesting to me, but I somehow completely forgot about it... I bet I could find it real cheap these days!

#5 Posted by N7 (3580 posts) -
@Akrid said:
" 3 looked really interesting to me, but I somehow completely forgot about it... I bet I could find it real cheap these days! "
I watched some videos of it and thought "OMG THIS IS PERFECT!". Then I rented it and immediately regretted it.

It just wasn't fun.
#6 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -
@N7 said:
" @Akrid said:
" 3 looked really interesting to me, but I somehow completely forgot about it... I bet I could find it real cheap these days! "
I watched some videos of it and thought "OMG THIS IS PERFECT!". Then I rented it and immediately regretted it.It just wasn't fun. "
Well that's disheartening. I'll still give a shot though, seems at least a few people really liked it and that's good enough for me to give it a chance.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.