pentigram's Delete (Xbox 360) review

• pentigram wrote this review on .
  • pentigram has written a total of 15 reviews. The last one was for Delete

I wish I could give it a '0'

Wow. This game came out on a "next gen" console (yes, and old next gen, but next gen non the less). I haven't played a game that has enraged me so bad JUST BY PLAYING IT! The character models, the music, the writing (dialog), the EVERYTHING. It was so generic, boring, stupid, and just plain ugly. The A.I. My goodness. Have you ever felt bad because you were beating the computer "too bad" on a regular difficulty setting? For instance I pressed the wrong button, and it went to the computer player with only one letter needing to be uncovered. The computer guessed an "X", while the other one guessed an "R". The puzzle was _IM POSSIBLE. Yeah. Do yourself a favor; and don't get this game. THQ went out of business. This is probably the game that did it to them. Once again. Do not buy this game.