pickassoreborn's Wheelman (Xbox 360) review

Great stuff!

I worked on the game therefore I'm 100% biased. Saying that, I think Wheelman suffered from people who wanted GTA 4 with Vin Diesel. Vin isn't going to jump on the bones of a dirty whore, or shoot the face off a Spanish policeman. The game features a unique vehicle melee mechanic which I think was a fresh approach. I'm proud of the arcade-y roots of the game (given Midway's heritage). It is a shame that the rocky development of the game could have given the gamer a lot more if stuff was executed more efficiently. If it's cheap, pick it up.

Other reviews for Wheelman (Xbox 360)

Not fast enough. Not furious enough 0

Since the release of The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay on the original Xbox in 2004, Tigon Studios and their founder, Hollywood star - Vin Diesel, have set the standard for videogame movie tie-ins. Their latest project, Wheelman, stars Diesel once again, but takes a very different direction and also produces vastly different results. You play as Milo Burik (Vin Diesel in voice and appearance), an undercover CIA agent and "wheelman," essentially a high-end getaway driver. Your ro...