Make this for the 360/PS3

#1 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

I loved those books when i was young, and i'd really love a game like this but for current gen consoles
Say youre hovering in a helicopter above the scene that you can zoom in and out with your camera and can see everyone moving around and interacting which each other
It'll probably never happen but who's with me on this one?

#2 Posted by Soap (3589 posts) -

I can't imagine this being fun for very long lol

Maybe as an Arcade game? ... maybe? :/

#3 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

i think it would be the fun factor of discovering new stuff whenever you zoom in that would keep it fresh

#4 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

Who the heck is Waldo? :P

Anyhow, as an arcade/PSN game perhaps. It is a good idea, having a 3D environment to explore to find Wally, I could see the fun in that.

#5 Posted by Waldo (1 posts) -
samcotts said:
"Who the heck is Waldo? :P

Anyhow, as an arcade/PSN game perhaps. It is a good idea, having a 3D environment to explore to find Wally, I could see the fun in that."
I am standing right behind you, no really, look!
#6 Posted by damswedon (3191 posts) -

waldo is the name for wally in america

#7 Edited by Snail (8604 posts) -
damswedon said:
"waldo is the name for wally in america"
Waldo is named Wally in Europe, all the cool countries call him Wally! And a next gen game about this would be fucking stupid if it were not on the Wii.

Wally said:
"samcotts said:
"Who the heck is Waldo? :P

Anyhow, as an arcade/PSN game perhaps. It is a good idea, having a 3D environment to explore to find Wally, I could see the fun in that."
I am standing right behind you, no really, look!"
I found Wally!
#8 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.