Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wiggler

Concept »

Wigglers are enemies that look like caterpillars. They first appeared in Super Mario World, where if Mario, Luigi, or Yoshi jumped on it, the Wiggler would turn red and start running fast, as well as being able to move in the character's direction.

Wiggler!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

So this Wiggler guy might need some anger management, but I'm starting to understand his frustrations.  All he is doing is cruising around the donut plains or whereever, when some screaming Italian fucker comes along and kicks him in the head.  I'd turn red and invulnerable too if that happened to me.  The base aggression from Mario is absolutely unpunished, despite Wiggler largely being a bystander in the great conflict between Koopa Troop and Mushroom Kingdom.  He is not a member of any armed forces, he's just a segmented creature with flowers growing out of him.  What I'm starting to see is a racial hatred and genocidal doctrine on the part of the Mario Bros. to eliminate any of their ilk, and it should not and cannot be abided anymore.  Stand with me, and defend against Mario's aggression!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.