God, I Hate This Women

#1 Edited by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

I realize I spelled "woman" incorrectly, and instead placed "women." It was just too late to change.

Everytime I was working at GameStop I used to have to be in the same room with the Wii Fit Plus standee. I want to kill this chick so much. HER FACE JUST MAKES ME ANGRY. Should I seek professional help? The fact that she looks like an ogre makes me want to do angry things. Like rolling up balls of paper. 

#2 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

You work at a gamestop so you're way more deserving of death than that blonde bombshell on that there box.

#3 Posted by Bobdaman18 (700 posts) -

Don't be a hater, shes just having a super good time with her wii fit.

#4 Posted by Baillie (4245 posts) -

She's not a bombshell, she is a bomb site victim.

#5 Posted by Evilsbane (4649 posts) -
@Vinchenzo: Sooo.. not a good idea to put a life size cardboard cut-out of her at your bedroom window?
#6 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

Hey! Leave her alone, she doesn't get to come out from under the bridge often.

#7 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
@keyhunter: I quit on Saturday.
#8 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -
@Evilsbane said:
" @Vinchenzo: Sooo.. not a good idea to put a life size cardboard cut-out of her at your bedroom window? "
I know what we're getting Vinchenzo for Christmas!
#9 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -
@Bobdaman18 said:
" Don't be a hater, shes just having a super good time with her wii fit. "
Hah, yeah. Like that's ever gonna happen.
#10 Posted by JoeyIA (662 posts) -

You're just jealous that she's having more fun at GameStop than you.
#11 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

She's just enjoying family friendly Nintendo products, what is there to dislike?

#12 Edited by Ghostiet (5289 posts) -

This topic is the best topic on the Interwebs.

Also, the fucker on the right looks like he deserves every Falcon punch he can get.

#13 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
@Gamer_152: I'll also accept standees of Stephen Hawking.
#14 Posted by TooWalrus (13237 posts) -

Why? Because she doesn't have a gross Asian short stubby tongue and giant inch-long brown nipples?

#15 Posted by Brendan (7843 posts) -

Vinchenzo's jealous because they got paid more to stand in one spot and look happy than he did.

#16 Posted by Ghostiet (5289 posts) -
@Brendan said:
" Vinchenzo's jealous because they got paid more to stand in one spot and look happy than he did. "

If they had to look happy, they've been doing MORE than Vinchenzo, so the bigger pay is justified.
#17 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
@Ghostiet: That's right. 

@TooWalrus: What? Asians have stubby tongues? Inch-long brown nipples? You must be looking in some sort of fetish section or some peculiar spot. I'm confused.
#18 Posted by Munchlax (21 posts) -

In any case, move to Europe. It looks like this. 

#19 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Don't worry she will be gone soon. After developers complaining that Wii 3rd party sells suck ass, i'm sure they will back out. There for GameStop would back out too. 

@keyhunter: And c'mon dude. It's not the employees fault you've had crappy experiences. Thank the company that they force pre-orders on you. 

#20 Posted by CitizenKane (10507 posts) -
@Munchlax said:

Now that damn dog pisses me off so much!!!
#21 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@keyhunter said:
" You work at a gamestop so you're way more deserving of death than that blonde bombshell on that there box. "
dudes gotta earn a living bro
#22 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -
@TooWalrus said:
" Why? Because she doesn't have a gross Asian short stubby tongue and giant inch-long brown nipples? "
I know I probably shouldn't have, but I burst out laughing. *applauds*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.