Is this it?

#1 Edited by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

#2 Posted by SolemnOaf (535 posts) -

hmm, I think I'll just stick to masturbation.

#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

This basically looks like Nintendo charging people to feel like they are doing something amazing without needing any skill...like air guitarists, or people who sing lip sync in front of a mirror.

#4 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
Kush said:
"This basically looks like Nintendo charging people to feel like they are doing something amazing without needing any skill...like air guitarists, or people who sing lip sync in front of a mirror."
This is the best description of the game i've seen :P
#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"Kush said:
"This basically looks like Nintendo charging people to feel like they are doing something amazing without needing any skill...like air guitarists, or people who sing lip sync in front of a mirror."
This is the best description of the game i've seen :P"
Calling it a "game" is a bit much :P ...this is one of the reasons I really dislike the Wii.
#6 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Well, no. If I don't like a shop because it sells stuff I don't like, I go somewhere else. I don't persist past all the stuff I don't like to try and find something half decent when somewhere else offers more.

#8 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Disliking a system because it has games you dislike on it is like disliking a store because it holds a certain brand of sliced bread. If you don't want the Wonder Bread, just move five steps over and pick up the other brand."
No...disliking a system because I find the controls to be garbage and the system to be a gimmick overall is reason enough to dislike a system. I bet you felt so smart coming up with that analogy though...here, have a cookie.
#9 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
Kush said:
"No...disliking a system because I find the controls to be garbage and the system to be a gimmick overall is reason enough to dislike a system. I bet you felt so smart coming up with that analogy though...here, have a cookie."
I dont need no witty analogies.

You're garbage and your ass is a gimmick.

There.
#10 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

I don't know what else people were expecting, really.

#11 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"Kush said:
"No...disliking a system because I find the controls to be garbage and the system to be a gimmick overall is reason enough to dislike a system. I bet you felt so smart coming up with that analogy though...here, have a cookie."
I dont need no witty analogies.

You're garbage and your ass is a gimmick.

There."
I love how you go from agreeing with me to hating me...you do that a lot don't you!
#12 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"I don't know what else people were expecting, really."
Even something where it looked like the gestures were doing something would have been enough. That looks like I could have been doing anything and it wouldn't have made a difference.
#13 Posted by TheJollyRajah (1576 posts) -

The guy in the vid didn't experiment at all!! No change in tempo. I hate this game but the conducting looks like it could be fun for an hour.

#14 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
Kush said:
"I love how you go from agreeing with me to hating me...you do that a lot don't you!"
Are you making fun of bipolar people?????!!!! O_o
#15 Posted by tokyochicken (849 posts) -

It doesnt even seem like hes effecting anything. Eh whatever the game will be good for someone I suppose.

#16 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -
brukaoru said:
The future!

and the Wii delivers!
#17 Edited by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
Shawn said:
"brukaoru said:
The future!

and the Wii delivers!"
So my thread about the Wii adverts and the Starship Troopers adverts wasn't so wrong after all.
#18 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Ugh. Epic fail confirmed?

#19 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"Kush said:
"I love how you go from agreeing with me to hating me...you do that a lot don't you!"
Are you making fun of bipolar people?????!!!! O_o"
No...I'm only making fun of you.
#20 Posted by ChopperDave47 (78 posts) -

what is even the point of playing that game? no matter what you do... the music still plays.. there's no goal, no nothing.

#21 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.