Wii Music is Actually Pretty Hardcore

#1 Edited by Systech (4078 posts) -

This video will explain things: (By the way, I made this)

  
  
I apologize if that embed video doesn't work. That double thingy just means it's really badass... and that YouTube is under maintenance.

#2 Edited by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

If we could play music like this on Wii Music, it would sell more than Rock Band and Guitar Hero put together!

#3 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"If we could play music like this on Wii Music, it would sell more than Rock Band and Guitar Hero put together!"
I don't think I actually said much, but I did in fact make this. That sells even more.
#4 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
systech said:
"brukaoru said:
"If we could play music like this on Wii Music, it would sell more than Rock Band and Guitar Hero put together!"
I don't think I actually said much, but I did in fact make this. That sells even more."
Brilliant! It will sell a bzillion!
#5 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

That is almost as hard as my.... nevermind. This is pretty HARDCORE.

#6 Posted by WallacetheGreat (555 posts) -

All I can say to that is BREAK YO SELF FOO!

BLAP BLAP BALP!

#7 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

brukaoru no need to be a jerk about it.

#8 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
MasturbatingBear said:
"brukaoru no need to be a jerk about it."
She isn't be sarcastic.
#9 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"brukaoru no need to be a jerk about it."
She isn't be sarcastic."


yeah HE is
#10 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Why do I think someone should make a video of Shigeru Miyamoto singing this song?

PISTOL GRIP PUMP!
#11 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -
MasturbatingBear said:
"yeah HE is"
No dude you're wrong, trust me.
#12 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

what am I wrong about? its not like its a debate or something. its just a guy is being a jerk. so just stop.

#13 Edited by Za3r0 (100 posts) -

too bad it will only come down to word of mouth to sell this game

#14 Posted by Rowr (5662 posts) -

haha nice work.

#15 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Bru is a girl you idiot

#16 Edited by Rowr (5662 posts) -
MasturbatingBear said:
"what am I wrong about? its not like its a debate or something. its just a guy is being a jerk. so just stop."
Dear MasturbatingBear,

You are wrong.

-Kindest regards, Rowr.
#17 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -
Rowr said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"what am I wrong about? its not like its a debate or something. its just a guy is being a jerk. so just stop."
Dear MasturbatingBear,

You are wrong.

-Kindest regards, Rowr."

who are you and why do you come to forums just to cause trouble?
#18 Posted by jakob187 (21673 posts) -

Are we talking "Bible Black hardcore" or "Stevie Wonder hardcore"?  o.O

#19 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

If you could import music into it it would be amazing.

#20 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
MasturbatingBear said:
"Rowr said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"what am I wrong about? its not like its a debate or something. its just a guy is being a jerk. so just stop."
Dear MasturbatingBear,

You are wrong.

-Kindest regards, Rowr."

who are you and why do you come to forums just to cause trouble?"
My video is cool, end of story, stop your fighting that I don't understand... at all.
#21 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
MasturbatingBear said:
"Rowr said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"what am I wrong about? its not like its a debate or something. its just a guy is being a jerk. so just stop."
Dear MasturbatingBear,

You are wrong.

-Kindest regards, Rowr."

who are you and why do you come to forums just to cause trouble?"

That's funny, I have never seen you on these forums and you are telling a widely known and respected member that he is just here to cause trouble.

And, uh...

SHE is not being sarcastic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.