razr95's Wii Play (Wii) review

• razr95 wrote this review on .
  • razr95 has written a total of 100 reviews. The last one was for Halo 4

Fun and amazing

Game play: I have never liked mini games before even tough this game is not gonna last more than an hour its so much fun all the mini games use the wii remote very well. If you buy a wii get this game to see what the wii remote can do i spent 2 hours on this game and i liked it. The free remote is a great deal to come with the game.

Graphics: The graphics are fine the colors are amazing i was satisfied with the special effects and the visuals.

Sound: This game has cool music and sounds its great fo mini games.

Overall: This game is simply amasing and if you want to pay a controller just get this with the game it will save money and the game will keep you entertained for a while.

This game is a must buy.

I dont know why wii sports was popular when this game has plenty of games to offer and this game got a average of 5.0 scores out of 10.

Other reviews for Wii Play (Wii)

Unfortunately Wii Play is just way too shallow. 0

Wii Play comes packaged with a “free controller” which means the game would cost around £5 or $10 if it was being sold separately. This has to be taken into account when reviewing it because as a full priced game this wouldn’t even be worth writing about. It’s all built around nine mini-games that are all designed to showcase the controllers fundamental mechanics, ok lets go out on a limb and call this a ‘tech demo’. It’s also a chance to play with your Mii’s because we all know how addictive th...

Want a Remote and a $10 Game? 0

Originally written July 5, 2007. I don't even think they're still selling Wii Play, but my review is here just for the sake of putting my stuff on Giant Bomb. I haven't made any big adjustments to the text in the review, but I have put in some italicized comments.   I'm sure you've heard everyone telling you things like "Wii Play is only worth it because of the free Wii remote". Well, you aren't going to hear any different here. Wii Play is the little cousin to the console pack-in, ...