Do these games exist?

#1 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -

Like seriously after hearing the latest bombcast, I am almost convinced that none of these games are real.

#2 Posted by JoeyRavn (4949 posts) -

Which games? I haven't listened to the latest Bombcast yet.

#3 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -
@JoeyRavn: The wiiware shop games they talk about every week on the Bombcast.
#4 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

I sincerely hope not :I

#5 Posted by august (3827 posts) -

#6 Posted by JoeyRavn (4949 posts) -
@ComradeKritstov said:
" @JoeyRavn: The wiiware shop games they talk about every week on the Bombcast. "
But as I said, I haven't been able to listen to the latest Bombcast yet, so I don't know which games the OP is talking about...
#7 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -
@JoeyRavn: DUDE they are wii ware games in no way am I going to go look for the names, they are all complete garbage. I'm just saying that the descriptions are so broad that I can't even see these games or imagine what they'd be about.
#8 Posted by JoeyRavn (4949 posts) -
@sagesebas said:
" @JoeyRavn: DUDE they are wii ware games in no way am I going to go look for the names, they are all complete garbage. I'm just saying that the descriptions are so broad that I can't even see these games or imagine what they'd be about. "
Whatever.
#9 Posted by The_Big_Rough (220 posts) -

Some how they are real games but bloody hell wii ware should be made illegal imo lol

#10 Posted by Willy105 (4688 posts) -

They are real, the publishers or Nintendo make no real effort to actually make sure people know they exist though.

#11 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -
@Mystic_11 said:
" Some how they are real games but bloody hell wii ware should be made illegal imo lol "
Not ALL wiiware games are terrible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.