Ive got 1200 points to spend

#1 Posted by taco484 (120 posts) -

what do you suggest I get?

#2 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1915 posts) -

Sin and Punishment.

#3 Posted by taco484 (120 posts) -

I was considering that, Ive heard good things.

#4 Posted by TimeWaffle (946 posts) -

pokemon snap

#5 Posted by Driam (159 posts) -

Wait for Mario RPG.

#6 Posted by taco484 (120 posts) -

I own mario rpg for snes haha... otherwise thats excellent advice

#7 Posted by taco484 (120 posts) -

are any wiiware games..... good?

#8 Posted by Driam (159 posts) -

It's not out in EU yet so I don't know how it performs on the wii, but Defend your castle! is wicked sick in flash format and only 500 points, so try that out.

#9 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

Yoshi's Cookie!

I'm just kidding. Wait for EarthBound if that ever comes to VC.

#10 Posted by taco484 (120 posts) -

Earthbound is one of my favorite games of all time... I would buy that the second it was released on VC

#11 Posted by cunt (15 posts) -

Geometry wars 2 or wait for Castle Crashers, Banjo Kazooie or Portal still alive.

Edit - Nevermind, didnt realize this was the gamcube 1.5 forum. go play Cooking mama or some shit i dont know

#12 Posted by taco484 (120 posts) -

nice

#13 Posted by taco484 (120 posts) -

to update.... I bought sin & punishment

#14 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -
CUNT said:
"Geometry wars 2 or wait for Castle Crashers, Banjo Kazooie or Portal still alive.

Edit - Nevermind, didnt realize this was the gamcube 1.5 forum. go play Cooking mama or some shit i dont know"
THAT was inappropriate.
#15 Posted by Alynablaze (82 posts) -

lmao cunt by name cunt by nature

#16 Posted by taco484 (120 posts) -
CUNT said:
"Geometry wars 2 or wait for Castle Crashers, Banjo Kazooie or Portal still alive.

Edit - Nevermind, didnt realize this was the gamcube 1.5 forum. go play Cooking mama or some shit i dont know"
yea, theres not much to say about that.... other than... it didn't help me with my question.
#17 Posted by MRblahface (11 posts) -

Sin and Punishment is awesome. But for Wii ware, if you run into some more Wii points get lost winds, or tv show king.

#18 Posted by taco484 (120 posts) -

yea, lost winds seems really neat

#19 Posted by MRblahface (11 posts) -

It is. Also check out TV show King Which is fun.

Btw Dr.Manhattan is awesome. and why is your name taco?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.