Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii Sports Resort

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 25, 2009

Take a trip to the tropical Wuhu Island and partake in 12 sports-themed mini-games in this sequel to the popular Wii pack-in game Wii Sports.

Stamps

skye144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By skye144

how do you look at the stamps you have and have not collected like achievements? Because If I can not see what ones I have and do not have they become pointless

Brym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Brym

When you're about to start any activity, there will be a stamp icon in the upper-left.  You can click on it to see your stamps for that game, and the requirements to get any stamps you don't have.

Unfortunately, there's no central "stats" screen where you can see all your stamps in one handy place.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Meowayne
    @Brym said:
    Unfortunately, there's no central "stats" screen where you can see all your stamps in one handy place. "
    That would have been the icing on the cake.
    I love the stamp system. It more than doubles the play time for some activities. Goddamn secret archery targets.

NicBarker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By NicBarker

its about time that wii got achievements... but points are so much better...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.