wii and other games

Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

well this is what i have been doing beside working, actually went to hangout with my cousins at her apartment and we played some wii sports. It was my second time playing with the system so i already know its really fun.  I really like the tennis and bowling games but the golfing i really didn't like.  This weekend i plan on finishing up red faction i am about to open the third part of the left side of the map if that makes any sense, ihave already unlocked some pretty cool weapons from the rocket launcher and lvl 2 armor but what i really want is the jet pack!
#1 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

well this is what i have been doing beside working, actually went to hangout with my cousins at her apartment and we played some wii sports. It was my second time playing with the system so i already know its really fun.  I really like the tennis and bowling games but the golfing i really didn't like.  This weekend i plan on finishing up red faction i am about to open the third part of the left side of the map if that makes any sense, ihave already unlocked some pretty cool weapons from the rocket launcher and lvl 2 armor but what i really want is the jet pack!
#2 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -
#3 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

nice picture you have there..

#4 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

You'll have to forgive Meowayne. Or do what most of us do and just try to ignore him entirely.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time with the Wii and Wii Sports. Did you know that the sequel, Wii Sports Resort, is about to come out soon? It adds a bunch of new mini-games, and the Wii Motion Plus attachment which allows for more greater accuracy when swinging around the controller. You might have to check that one out. You two will probably love it.

#5 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero: yeah ill check it out, im sure my cousin will pick up she into that kind of stuff now. thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.