dawnclover's Wii Sports (Wii) review

Fun for the whole family!

I'll be honest. First time I saw videos of Wii Sports I thought it would be really boring (seeing how on tennis the characters move automatically, etc).

But I was wrong. I got the Wii and Zelda, but the first thing I did (since I knew I would be spending more time on Zelda) was slide in the Wii Sports disk.

It was FUN.

REALLY FUN.

Being my favorite the Bowling one, I found myself playing it for 40 minutes. I got totally on the game, it was awesome. Then I made my mother play Tennis, and she was like "no, i don't like games", next thing we know, she's ADDICTED.

Overall great free party game!

Will be a BOMB on Christmas day with the whole family!