Anybody else want a white deluxe model?

#1 Posted by MormonWarrior (2485 posts) -

Apparently Japan is getting a white 32GB model of Wii U or already has one, but only our crappy model is white. I'm actually a big fan of the way the white one looks especially since it's different from other consoles. Is anybody else hoping for a white deluxe to be announced here? Not sure how likely it is.

#2 Posted by crusader8463 (14318 posts) -

As a stand alone thing I think it looks nicer, but I need my electronics to match colour or it drives me nuts. And as it stands black is the default colour option on the majority of devices out there.

#3 Edited by JJOR64 (18783 posts) -

At launch I wanted a White Wii U, but the Deluxe was only in Black so I went with that one. It would be great it they came over.

#4 Edited by oldenglishC (858 posts) -

I roll with all three white consoles. Since I was using a detachable hd anyway, that extra little bit of storage space I was losing on the basic model wasn't a big deal.

#5 Edited by cloudymusic (920 posts) -

If I ever get a Wii U, I'd want to get a white one. Visible fingerprints and dust on black electronics drive me crazy.

#6 Posted by Guesty_01 (339 posts) -

Yes I'd love a white deluxe. Hope they release one by the time I'm able to purchase a Wii U.

#7 Edited by Hunter5024 (5174 posts) -

When given the choice I'll take white over black ten times out of ten. Unfortunately blacks are the only ones available for purchase.

Edit: This sentence sounds pretty bad taken out of context.

#8 Posted by gokaired (425 posts) -

Racists:P

But i have my eyes on the Black Zelda one, that'll go nicely with my 3DS.

#9 Posted by DarthOrange (3498 posts) -

A big white tablet would stick out too much under the TV. The black one looks better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.