Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

Customizable Menu Screen for Wii U?

Wong_Fei_Hung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wong_Fei_Hung

Ubisoft yesterday released a PR statement for Just Dance 4, as part of their statement they appear to have revealed something which Nintendo has yet to...

A new title screen on Wii U (10 units) / A new X360 theme on Xbox360 (10 units) / A new wallpaper on PS3 (10 units)

• The Mash-up version of “Good feeling” (20 units)

• The Mash-up version of “Beauty and a beat” (30 units)

• The alternate version of “Call me maybe” (40 units)

The fact it's bunched up with a 360 theme and PS wallpaper, suggests "title screen" is Wii U's equivalent, rather than simply a new in-game title screen.. Anyway, it's amazing to think we still know next to nothing about how Wii U will look at the front-end. If this is true, I expect to see title screens for all Nintendo's favourite franchises. Hopefully some of them will be available on the Wii U eShop at launch. I'm done with the sterile white, I think it was never befitting for a colourful company like Nintendo.

source:http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/178671/Lights_off_party_on_JUST_DANCE_4_now_available_in_THEUK.php

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.