didn't Nintendo just take a huge dump on Transfarring?

#1 Posted by darkwingduck (175 posts) -

i mean i guess in order for wiiu's controller to work the console would have to be running, and you probably can't go and take it with you to play on the road, but games you play while outside of the house (like pokemon) are really not for home consoles anyways , and at least you wont have to buy the same game TWICE in order to download your safe onto the vita or psp.

#2 Edited by Creamypies (4066 posts) -

I think everyone's taken a huge dump on Transfarring.

#3 Posted by darkwingduck (175 posts) -

fair enough

#4 Posted by FilipHolm (667 posts) -

Poor Hideo...

#5 Posted by Vitor (2821 posts) -

@creamypies said:

I think everyone's taken a huge dump on Transfarring.

Even the Mega 64 announcement video did that. THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO.

#6 Posted by gorkamorkaorka (442 posts) -
#7 Posted by onarum (2089 posts) -

Not really, you can`t take your controller with you and play the same games anywhere, just in the vicinity of the console, it`s not a portable(they said so on the conference), the console streams the game directly to the controller.

#8 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -

Considering the console runs 1080p I think the tablet's picture might be worse.

#9 Posted by Brendan (7811 posts) -

@Twitchey said:

Considering the console runs 1080p I think the tablet's picture might be worse.

I'm interested to see what the specs for the screen are. In the end though, the relative picture quality comes down to pixel density, not sheer resolution.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.