Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

It's so frustrating being a Wii U owner in the UK

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pompouspizza

Now I know there is a lack of games for the system in general but it's so annoying that I desperately want to give Nintendo my money so I can play something new and I just can't. A game I was really looking forward to was scribblenauts unlimited which was delayed from February with no word on when it is going to be released (there are numerous sites that list the release date as either the 1st or 8th of march, but i think if this was correct there would have been something official from Nintendo or 5th Cell.) and then I just watched the quicklook for runner 2, thought it looked amazing, did a quick search on a UK release date and there is no word on that either. I'm sure in a year or so this won't matter because there will be a lot more games (hopefully) but it's so frustrating that I bought this system at launch and there is still nothing to play which makes it all the more annoying that when I do see something there is no word on a European launch.

Sorry if it was long, just needed to vent.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pompouspizza: I just remember that Australians get all the same shitty release dates we do, but they have to pay more for no reason too. That way I don't feel quite as hard done by.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.