Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

Motion Control?

happenstance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By happenstance

Have we been given any indication yet of how much motion control will factor into Wii U games?

I have a Wii but it barely ever got used because I just cant stand motion controls in games and to be honest for the most part ive just been willing to write off the Wii U as more of the same but I realised I dont actually know just how much motion controls are going to be used with the new system. I assume it must be some seeing as the Wiimotes are still to be used with it.

I have just been playing my Gamecube the past few days and realising how much I enjoyed that system and Nintendo themselves before they brought out the Wii but I am not getting another one of their consoles if its just going to end up gathering dust again.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By kindgineer

I can't image them completely dropping the idea of motion controls, but the later games in the Wii library kind of show that Nintendo is willing to admit when (not) to add that sort of nonsense into their games. I know the two games they've showed us so far integrated motion controls in some sort of way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.