Nintendo Network ID Thread?

#1 Posted by thisisalan (60 posts) -

There was a Nintendo Network ID sharing thread on this forum earlier today. I still see the post I made there on my profile, but the thread appears to be gone: http://www.giantbomb.com/wii-u/60-139/wii-u-network-id-share-thread/35-567603/

Anyone know why the thread disappeared? More importantly, anyone willing to start a more official new one? Sorry to create a separate thread just to ask this question, but I won't have consistent internet access this week, so ideally someone who can maintain a first-post ID mapping table would create the thread.

Cheers!

#2 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

If I had a Wii U, I would totaly get IJustWantToDie

#3 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2609 posts) -

Probably because the guy who created it wasn't very reputable and didn't add the chart thingamajig with everyone's ID.

#4 Posted by Gonmog (602 posts) -

Someone else should make it. I guess someone with more posts and will make that chart. Just clicked to see if anyone new joined but it was gone :/

#5 Posted by MB (13089 posts) -

I had to delete that thread, it was bugged out. If someone will make a new one and you're actually willing to maintain it on a somewhat regular basis, send me a private message and I'll pin it to the Wii U forum. Put "official" in the title or something, that usually works.

#6 Edited by SexyToad (2722 posts) -

I made one. Check it out!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.